If you plan on seeing the instant Christmas-classic, Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained, it might just blow your mind. To mentally prepare yourself for this movie, I highly suggest you read these fake spoilers, so you know what to not expect.
- Django Unchained is the prequel to Lincoln.
- Throughout the entire movie Christopher Waltz is dressed in blackface, and Jamie Foxx in whiteface.
- Django is an expert locksmith.
- Christopher Waltz’s character was trained by Boba Fett.
- Jamie Foxx’s character keeps seeing hallucinations of his wife. His character and Leonardo DiCaprio’s character bond over this fact later int he movie.
- Every font used in the film is Jokerman.
- If you pay attention, there are several subtle clues in the background, perhaps leading you to believe that the setting is actually FUTURECANADA.
- The last half is a musical.
- Samuel L. Jackson’s character, a slave, and Leonardo DiCaprio’s character, a slave master, are actually the same person–a schizophrenic vision created by Jackson’s character. To set himself free, Jackson’s character shoots himself through the cheek and then listens to Pixies.
- Django shoots and kills a lot, a lot of people. But it’s only because he plays so many first-person shooters.
- Like most of Tarantino’s films, the movie clocks in at a nice 83 minutes.